Frequently Asked Questions
Where Do The Casting Opportunities Come From?
A. Since we have many relationships with individuals and productions companies our leads come
from a huge pool of entertainment outlets. We also review every casting opportunity
post before it is made live to guarantee accuracy.
- Do I need to post a profile w/pictures and data in order to see the leads in the system ?
- Can you tell me when _____ is casting?
- What happens if my photos are not uploading?
- How do I update my profile?
- How do I change my password on my account?
- Do I need to be attractive to get casted?
- What format do the photos have to be in? Are their limits to size?
- How many photos can I upload on my profile?
- What happens if I have a technical issue with the site?
- How can I submit a question or contact the staff at Casting-Spot?
- Does Casting-Spot have casting tips?
- Do I need experience?
A. No , posting a profile is completely optional
A. We normally only find out a couple of hours before the casting call is posted to the system.
A. Your photos may be too large, try resizing them utilizing 1 of many free online photo resizing programs.
A. Log into www.Casting-Spot.com and go to the My Characteristics Icon
A. Log in using your regular password. Once in the member control panel click on the lock icon on that says Change Password
A. No,if you haven’t noticed already the entertainment world is filled with “character actors”. These are actors and actresses who are not designed to be attractive but to portray reality.
A. Make sure the pictures are in JPEG format, 600K or under, and try not to exceed 600x600 pixels.
A. Most people are uploading around 6 photos.
A. Feel free to email us at support@Casting-Spot.com
A. Email us at support@Casting-Spot.com or call (800)863-5963 and Press Option 4
A. Yes, read the Member Guide section of our site which is updated on a weekly basis, we interview casting directors, current actors, talent scouts and producers for inside tips..
A. No, our casting directors are always looking for new faces.